- Published: Wednesday, 13 August 2014 13:37
Help the Survivors of Super Typhoon Yolanda Recover!
- So much need for shelter, donate for our "BALA'I" Project (Building Appropriate Living Abode + Innovation) in partnership with Ecotektonika and Arhcitects for Humanity Manila. We need support for cutting of downed coconuts into lumber, roofing and walling materials, nails, cement and rebars for the foundation of stilt posts, and support for skilled carpenters. The shelter with about 18 sq.m. costs about P30,000 pesos each. The more support the more families to benefit in Leyte, Samar and Northern Cebu areas.
- Farmers need seeds, farm inputs and tools for food production as well as support for construction of water system for irrigation. They need support for training and farm planning as well.
- Fisherfolks need boats and fishing equipment.
- Training and capital support for alternative livelihoods are much needed by women.
- Some communities need support for repair and reconstruction of village-level water systems
- Widely needed are support for solar and other appropriate sources of power
- Especially children and women need psychosocial support - volunteer and donate toys and comfort kits for women!
EcoWEB is also continuing its efforts to help communities enhance their capacity for disaster risk reduction and management and climate change adaptation and mitigation.
Donate for our efforts on helping communities craft climate and disaster resilient rehabilitation, development and land use plan and their efforts for environmental and natural resource conservation.
Please click our DONATE button or deposit your donations to:
Account Name: Ecosystems Work for Essential Benefits, Inc.
Bank Name:Banco de Oro
Bank Branch: Del Pilar-Iligan City,
Bank Address: del Pilar St., Iligan City, Philippines
Bank Account Nos.:
Savings Philippine Peso account #1800029312
Savings USD Account # 1800035347
Swift Code: BNORPHMM